Luer Slip With Needle
- Easy to read calibrations
- Non-Toxic, pyrogen and latex free
- Autoclavable, siliconized barrel, reinforced tips, double sealed rubber plunger
Our CarePoint™ general use syringes are designed to be produced in quantity without sacrificing quality. Contact us for more information about the CarePoint™ product line..
Our 1 ml luer slip syringes with needles are available in 3 gauges, with options for needle length.
General Syringe Data Sheet
CarePoint™ Luer Slip With Needle
||1mL 25G x 5/8”
||1mL 26G x 3/8”
||1mL 27G x 1/2”
Interested in finding out how Allison Medical can help you?
Fill out our form below to obtain more information.
Why CarePoint Safety Needles and Combos?
- Hinged (Parallel to the Barrel) Safety Wing
- Bevel Up Needle Oriented to Safety Wing
- Audible and Tactile Safety Activation
- Safety Wing Activated with Thumb, Fore Finger or Hard Surface
- Low Dead Space Syringe
- Minimal Training Required
Interested in finding out how to become an Allison Medical distributor?
Fill out our form below to apply to become a distributor today.