CarePoint Vet U-40 Insulin Syringes
- Comfortable finger grip for better injection control
- Permanently attached needle
- Available in 29G 3/10cc with half unit markings, 1/2cc and 1cc"
Convenient polybags of ten insulin syringes. Large, bold, easy-to-read permanent markings for accurate dosage and lubricated needles for injection comfort. For use with U-40 insulin ONLY.
CarePoint Vet Data Sheet
|1cc (1ml) 40 Units or Less
||29G x 1/2” 1cc
|1/2cc (0.5ml) 20 Units or Less
||29G x 1/2” 1/2cc
|3/10cc (0.3ml) 12 Units or Less HUM
||29G x 1/2” 3/10cc
Interested in finding out how Allison Medical can help you?
Fill out our form below to obtain more information.
Why CarePoint Safety Needles and Combos?
- Hinged (Parallel to the Barrel) Safety Wing
- Bevel Up Needle Oriented to Safety Wing
- Audible and Tactile Safety Activation
- Safety Wing Activated with Thumb, Fore Finger or Hard Surface
- Low Dead Space Syringe
- Minimal Training Required
Interested in finding out how to become an Allison Medical distributor?
Fill out our form below to apply to become a distributor today.